Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fukuoka to Tokyo 2008/4/26 02:23
Hi, i would like to ask, what is the latest shinkansen from Fukuoka to Tokyo? I am actually travelling with my friends to Fukuoka for concert on 19june 6pm to 8pm which we estimate we might reach the outside of the concert hall only at around 9pm to 10pm. But our plane back to our country is on 20june 0945am. So may i know if i was to take the latest shinkansen back to Tokyo, is it possible that i will reach narita airport on time?
by angeline  

... 2008/4/27 11:02
The last shinkansen from Fukuoka back to Tokyo leaves Fukuoka's Hakata Station at 18:54.

The last flight from Fukuoka Airport to Tokyo's Haneda Airport leaves Fukuoka at 21:35.

There is also a flight from Fukuoka to Narita Airport at 7:10, arriving in Narita at 8:55, probably too late to make an international flight at 9:45.
by Uji rate this post as useful

out of topic 2008/5/20 18:35
r u going for arashi concert at fukuoka dome??
by 3104 rate this post as useful

re: out of topic 2008/5/20 23:00
hahaha yeapp yeapp going for arashi concert.. but seems like going for both days is unpossible.. =(
by angeline rate this post as useful

reply to this thread