Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

US imported toys in Osaka 2008/4/28 19:35
If anyone knows there are any shops in Osaka Japan can buy the US imported goods from DC direct, such as toys and comics? Please advise the address. Thanks!
by PAT  

for kids... 2008/4/29 11:35
Toys "R" Us
by Jumbo rate this post as useful

Try Den Den Town 2008/4/30 19:23
There is a store in Den Den Town just off of Sakaisuji that sold many American "Superheros" toys. It is on a side street, maybe a few doors down from a "Yellow Submarine" store. Sorry I did not get the name of the store. It was not on the ground floor, maybe 2nd floor. I was looking for toys from Japan so I did not really look around all that well. Although I don't remember seeing any comics there, just American toys.
by HNL Hawaiian rate this post as useful

Diamond 2008/4/30 23:25
I am pretty certain that Diamond Comic Distributors have a worldwide distribution monopoly on DC Comics and DC Direct toys to the direct sales market (comicbook stores etc). I would suggest you contact them and ask if they are supplying anyone in the Osaka area. BTW, the Namba Toys R Us location does not have any DC product.
by RobBeer rate this post as useful

reply to this thread