Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

purchase Japanese construction clothing 2008/4/29 22:39
I live in NY, and would like to purchase Japanese worker wear. I have researched it online mostly from Tobi.jp. I have friends who live in Japan, but I don't know how to convert my Us sizing into Japanese sizing.( 42 chest, 32 waist, 32 inseam, 9.5 foot, 5-11 height) Once I get the sizing correct, and find out where to purchase, my friends will get the items for me.
by C4  

clothes 2008/4/30 15:56
first convert your measurements from inches to centimetres (Japan, like most countries in the world, use the metric system). Then sent these mensurations to your friends. you can also have a look at http://www.onlineconversion.com/clothing_mens.htm
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

reply to this thread