Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

large sizes 2008/5/1 07:00
im a big guy, im about 6 foot 2 inches in hieght and have fairly big shoulders and unfortunitly a big waiste(38 inches), i usually buy extra large clothes when im in ireland.
My question is, how difficult will it be to buy clothes in japan? and i take a size 13uk shoe, will i be able to find footwaer that fits me.
thanks
by Des  

GAP 2008/5/1 12:58
Shop at the GAP.

There are some big people in Japan but not many.
by JP rate this post as useful

. 2008/5/1 16:15
My husband, 6'6" and same waist size as you bought a few t-shirts in Japan that fitted him, just at ordinary shops. Didn't look at pants or anything, that might be harder but not impossible I'd say.
by Zoe rate this post as useful

big shoes 2008/5/2 08:18
There is also a shop that specializes in big shoes, just near JR Gotanda station.
I also recall seeing a big clothes shop somewhere around Yokohama, not far from Yokohama Park stadium.
by Sandy rate this post as useful

Big boys, big toys 2008/5/2 08:34
There are some big boys in Japan also, but if you have problems in your country, I'm sure you'll have more in Japan. I don't think your size is extremely large.
by Ranger rate this post as useful

reply to this thread