Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hakone Tozan Bus time table? 2008/5/2 23:41
where can i get Tozan bus timetable especially time of bus departing minoyashita, sengokuhara ad togendai station ?
by kEat  

... 2008/5/3 11:24
In Japanese only:
http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/dia-hakone/viewtop

If you don't read Japanese and have a specific question (bus stop, line, direction and weekday), I can try to look it up for you.
by Uji rate this post as useful

bus timetable 2008/5/3 19:57
i can't read jap, i will b visiting hakone on 16th & 17th may. Bus Timetable for
miyanoshita-sengokuhara-miyanoshita & Togendai-sengokuhara-togendai & gora-sengokuhara-goro ^^
thanks Uji.
by kEat rate this post as useful

... 2008/5/4 10:03
miyanoshita-sengokuhara-miyanoshita and Togendai-sengokuhara-togendai is the same bus line, that runs between Odawara, Yumoto, Sengokuhara and Togendai. Buses run every 15 minutes on weekdays and every 10 minutes on weekends.

gora-sengokuhara-goro

Every 15-20 minutes on weekdays and every 10-15 minutes on weekends. About one bus per hour continues from Sengoku to the Gotemba Outlet Mall.

thank you 2008/5/8 06:25
arigato gozaimasu ^^
by kEat rate this post as useful

I need help too... please 2008/5/9 07:10
I want to stay in the Hakone Kowakien Yunessun in Moto-Hakone till 21:00 p.m.

How can I return to Tokyo? is there any Hakone Tozan bus to Odawara around that hour?

Thank you
by Morgion rate this post as useful

... 2008/5/9 07:40
The trains along the Hakone Tozan Railway Line and between Hakone-Yumoto and Tokyo run until late at night, but the last bus from Yunessun to Hakone-Yumoto already leaves at 20:37.

If you want to stay beyond 20:37, you can either walk to nearby Kowakidai Station (about 15 minutes) and take a train from there or take a taxi to a nearby station.

The last train connection from Kowakidani back to Shinjuku leaves at around 22:00.

hakone yumoto - gotemba 2008/9/7 01:09
Hi Uji,

Where can I get the timetable for the Hakone Tazon bus from Hakone Yumoto to Sengoku to Gotemba?

Thanks!
by soapie rate this post as useful

Hakone bus 2008/9/7 02:01
http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/dia-hakone/viewhakone

Click 湯本駅 for Hakone-Yumoto station, 仙石 for Sengoku, 御殿場駅 for Gotemba station.
by William rate this post as useful

... 2008/9/7 10:23
Where can I get the timetable for the Hakone Tazon bus from Hakone Yumoto to Sengoku to Gotemba?

Hakone Tozan Buses between Yumoto and Sengoku operate every 15 minutes on weekdays. Every 10 minutes on weekends. Less frequently between in the early morning (6-8) and late afternoon and evening (16-21).

Only on weekends, there are two direct buses to Gotemba at 8:45 and 14:00. Otherwise, transfer to a Odakyu Hakone Highway Bus at Sengoku. These buses operate every 30 minutes between 10 and 19. Every 60 mninutes in the early morning (7-10)

Bus to Yunessun? 2009/5/14 20:58
Can someone please tell me what time the buses leave Moto-Hakone for Kowakien and how long the trip takes? Just for weekdays from around 12-4. Thank you.
by AusEz rate this post as useful

... 2009/5/14 21:16
Can someone please tell me what time the buses leave Moto-Hakone for Kowakien and how long the trip takes?

Every 20 minutes:
http://www.hakone-tozanbus.co.jp/pdf/10152-002001.pdf

The trip takes 15 minutes.

reply to this thread