Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How much money should be enough? 2008/5/5 12:41
Hi all, I dunno whether this question has been asked a lot of times over here but I've been wondering how much money is enough for a 4/5 week holiday in Tokyo.

I'm thinking of taking 2500 (519,299 yen/ 4,932 USDs) but I dunno whether it should be enough. I'll be coming with a friend of mine and he's taking a similar amount with him. We'll be staying at a hostel and probably live on noodles and McDonalds.

We plan to go around Tokyo and Japan to see how it is but also I plan to go to a concert there and to some events.

Do you reckon 2500 should be enough for/ 5 weeks?

Thanks!
by Giovanni  

yes 2008/5/7 05:34
Assuming this does not include your flight, that should be plenty, especially if you have cheap accommodation.
by Zavo rate this post as useful

reply 2008/5/7 06:51
well im doin a trip through out asia im starting in japan and i will be spending 4,000yen a day on food and room, then prolly 3,000yen for fun and goin out.
for japan i have around 600,000yen for my trip in japan. i will be travelling by bus becasue the bullet trains cost way too much plus i have all the time in the world to travel so i can take my time
by dave rate this post as useful

reply to this thread