Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

English Premier League in Shinjuku? 2008/5/6 08:31
I will be staying in the Shinjuku area on the 11th May 08. Located near the Shinjuku station. I am very keen of finding out where eaxctly i can watch the EPL games as it is the last game of the season. Can anyone pls help me? thank you.
by zhou  

can't remember 2008/5/7 20:47
there are some sports pubs you can watch the games in Shinjuku area. But can't remember where. There is a Soccer (Futbol) store about 2 blocks from the Shinjuku station. (east on the big main street) It's right on the corner, easy to find. I'm sure someone in there could give you some info.
by daz88 rate this post as useful

EPL 2008/5/9 03:36
I watched last weekend's Man Utd vs. West Ham match at an English-themed pub in Roppongi. I looked at their schedule and they seem to have all the big games including Champions League. If you're looking to watch the final Chelsea or Man Utd game, i'm pretty certainly you'll catch it here.

www.pub-hub.com/
by Dan rate this post as useful

reply to this thread