Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

tsukiji mkt 2008/5/8 11:36
From my research, i understand that the inner tsujiki mkt is closed on wednesdays and sundays? What about the outer mkt? Are they closed on those days too? I am plannin a sushi eatin trip there, how do i get to the restaurants from the tsujikishijo station and any good recommendations?
by tourist  

... 2008/5/9 08:29
From my research, i understand that the inner tsujiki mkt is closed on wednesdays and sundays?

It is closed on Sundays, national holidays and SOME Wednesdays.

What about the outer mkt?

The same, although some individual shops and restaurants might be open.
by Uji rate this post as useful

daiwa sushi 2008/5/9 10:10
Hi Uji,

Do u have any idea whether the daiwa sushi will be crowded on weekdays say around 10 to 12 pm. If not, will there still be any fresh sushi left? How do i get there from the tsukijishijo station? Arigatou.
by tourist rate this post as useful

... 2008/5/9 10:21
Around noon, there is definitely a waiting time. Probably also earlier in the morning. I am not sure.

I don't think they run out of sushi.

The market entrance is just a few steps from the subway station exit. From there it is another 2-3 minute walk. Consult the map at the entrance for the location of the restaurants. Once you found them, look for the sign 大和.
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread