Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Taiko Drum Concert in Yokohama/Tokyo? 2008/5/15 00:52
Anyone know where I can find information on a Taiko Drum Concert in YOkohama or Tokyo? I am looking for an indoor concert at a concert hall or something. I have looked around but not finding much. Thanks for the help!
Eric
by ETmofoP  

Kodo 2008/5/16 13:09
A taiko group Kodo will be playing in Tokyo and it's surrounding area in this month.

http://www.kodo.or.jp/oet/oet1_en.html
by Taikobara rate this post as useful

THanks but.... 2008/5/16 20:26
THanks for the reply but they will be out of the area in June and I really need it for june. Anyone else???
by ETmofoP rate this post as useful

Kodo Tickets 2008/5/17 07:29
Taikobara,

Are tickets still available for Kodo's performance in Tokyo on the 20th? If so, where can I purchase them or can I buy tickets that evening at the theater?
by Kent rate this post as useful

Kodo tickets 2008/5/19 11:33
Are tickets still available for Kodo's performance in Tokyo on the 20th? If so, where can I purchase them or can I buy tickets that evening at the theater?

To find out about advance tickets for the Kodo concert in Tokyo on the 20th, you can call the concert hall directly (its Ota Kumin Hall Aprico, phone number 03-5744-1600).

Tickets, as long as there are still seats available, will also be sold at the door for the same price as the advance tickets (4000 yen). Doors open at 6:15pm so same-day tickets will probably go on sale at the same time.

by k rate this post as useful

reply to this thread