Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Ishikawa - Suzu & Kanazawa 2008/5/16 04:22
Will be going to Ishikawa this Aug. Need advice pls.
1) I will be staying at a ryokan in Suzu for 3 days. Any advice on what attractions are around the area ? Will be relying on public transport.
2) Any recommendation of a ryokan in Kanazawa ? I saw 2 mentioned in this forum - Murataya Ryokan & Kashimaya Inn. Any feedback on these or other recommendations. I am travelling with a 6 mth old baby so would like a ryokan that is close to the key sights.
3) Any eatery recommendation in Kanazawa & Suzu pls ? I would like to try authentic local food.

Arigato !
by Tania  

... 2008/5/18 09:54
by Uji rate this post as useful

Personal Experience 2008/5/21 00:42
Thanks Uji-san.

Am looking for someone who has personally stayed & dined in Kanazawa & would recommend the ryokan & eateries they have experienced.

Hello, anyone out there who's been there ? : )
by Tania rate this post as useful

Kanazawa restaurant 2008/5/21 03:16
I had some good japanese food at a place called "Murai" in Kanazawa, close to the Excel Hotel. I had a fugu dinner there that was wonderful. They also have sushi. The owner is a jolly man who really interacts with his customers. You might also want to check out the Omicho market area. Good place for crab.
by kawaka rate this post as useful

reply to this thread