Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Rail travel 2008/5/19 19:39
Is there a rail ticket that is similar to the Kilometric in Italy? I am travelling Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo, Himeji, Hiroshima, Fukouka within 7 days and in that order. I am looking for cheapest option...
by Carolyn  

JR pass 2008/5/20 09:44
I don't know about the Kilometric, but have you looked into the JR pass yet? There should be info about it if you do a search on this site. About 28,000 yen for unlimited use of JR trains, including the bullet train, for 7 days. It sounds like this would be a very good option for your trip.
by Sira rate this post as useful

passes 2008/5/20 13:23
this what I got by checking the tab Japan A-Z at the top of this site:
it is about the JR pass
http://www.japan-guide.com/e/
e2361.html
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

JR rail pass 2008/5/24 09:35
We bought a 14 day JR green rail pass and it was fantastic. You could buy a 7 day rail pass and go to all of the places you want. It is very easy to use. We breezed through the ticket stations and went to many different cities with easy. It will save you a lot. We bought the Shinkansen green pass which uses the bullet trains and you get reserved seats. It was very fast, convenient and the trains are so clean, great seats. It was the best. Go for the seven day pass.
by motsuki rate this post as useful

JR pass 2008/5/24 09:40
I have bought a JR pass when i went to japan it is very good value and so easy to use.
by ozgirl rate this post as useful

reply to this thread