Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

visa to work in japan with a conviction 2008/5/20 06:59
Can i get a visa to work in japan if i have a drunk driving conviction. I was banned for driving for 6 mnths and did 30 hrs community service. I hold a nz passport.
by mo Reweti  

try the embassy/ consulate 2008/5/20 09:56
The best thing would be to call and ask the Japanese Embassy in Wellington or one of the Consulates (Auckland and Chch, I think).

They will be able to give you the most accurate information, you don't have to tell them your name.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread