Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo weather 2008/5/20 16:42
I will be going to Tokyo in less than 2 weeks time. Just wonder how's the weather now?
by Fran  

weather 2008/5/20 17:59
Warm, humid and rainy today, but tomorrow is supposed to be fine. The temp has been in the law to mid 20s (Celsius) for the last few days.
by Sira rate this post as useful

weather 2008/5/22 12:20
i'll say it's still quite cooling. i just came back on 18th may. esp nite time still quite windy. take note of the weather forecast of wind situation blowing towards japan.
by mif rate this post as useful

depends.. 2008/5/22 16:37
still depends on the day. if you come 2 weeks from now you may be hit by the tsuyu rainy season. recently here it's been pretty breezy almost every day, and generally warm although there are days when it's surprisingly cold (i.e. 12 degrees C at 11am.)

today it hit almost 30 though and was mostly sunny.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

Tokyo weather 2008/5/22 16:54
I will be in Tokyo on 2 Jun and will stay until 10 Jun. Is that when the Tsuyu start? Oh no...
by Fran rate this post as useful

Not really "oh no" 2008/5/22 16:59
Don't worry, it just means some cloud, drizzle and humid weather. There can still be completely fine sunny days, especially near the beginning of tsuyu. It won't ruin your trip, and heavy downpours are rare.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread