Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

from NRT to shinawaga prince hotel 2008/5/20 18:58
can any1 help which transport is better from narita airport to shinawaga prince hotel tokyo as my flight arr narita at 7.30am
n how wil it cost?

n can we book limousine bus at shinawaga prince hotel when the day we going back to Narita aiport?
thanks
by OCHAN  

Re: NRT to Shinagawa 2008/5/21 10:00
Although it was a little bit more money to take the airport bus, I found it very convenient because it went directly to the hotel. Catching the bus back was also simple, by making a reservation ahead of time. I did not want to lug my luggage on trains that time of day. http://www.princehotelsjapan.com/ShinagawaPrinceHotel/shinag... has a link to the limoousine.
by Mike rate this post as useful

Airport Limousine Bus 2008/5/21 16:29
This Airport Limousine Bus is Yen 3000. There is one at 08.45 h direct to the Shinagawa Prince Hotel. Expect to arrive at around 10.15 h. Room check is after 13.00 h, but you can leave luggage at the bell boy desk immediately after arrival and check in for the room in the afternoon.
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/timetable/narita/shinagawa_...
by Peter rate this post as useful

Limousine bus 2008/5/21 23:28
Personally, I find the limousine bus the most convenient way to get from Narita to the Shinagawa Prince hotel, because it stops in front of the hotel (and also when you depart the hotel for Narita). On your way to the hotel it makes only one stop at another hotel very close to the Shinagawa hotel, and on your way to Narita it makes 2 or 3 stops also close to the Shinagawa Prince hotel. Sometimes it can be very busy so make your reservation a few days ahead, in particular when you depart for Narita. Also keep in mind that there can be huge traffic jams between Narita and Tokyo, in particular during the weekend when everybody wants to go to Tokyo Disney, so always take a bus earlier than planned (I better wait at Narita, than get a little nervous in a traffic jam!)
by Bert rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/5/22 14:45
thanks everybody for ur info
by ochan rate this post as useful

NEX 2008/5/22 21:18
If you have JR Rail Pass, you can choose to take the Narita Express train (30 mins shorter than limousine bus ride). Shinagawa Prince Hotel offers a free shuttle bus service from JR Shinagawa Station. I think the service ends at 2pm. Check their website. You can also walk from station to hotel. I have done it twice - no real problem coz hotel is just across the road from station.
by Geoffrey rate this post as useful

reply to this thread