Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Best way to move my gf to America?.. 2008/5/21 08:11
Short version of the story is that I am trying to move my girlfriend out here from Japan. What we are trying to do right now is get her a student visa (F-1) for a community college, and apparently the F-1 is better than the M-1. She wants to enroll in a Cosmetology course, but Cosmetology schools only offer than M-1 visa.
Basically, what can I do? It's killing us both, but it wouldn't be right to just have her move here without her following her dream of being a cosmetologist.. so that's what brought me here as I am running out of ideas but I want to be with her and want her to be happy and follow her career as well.
Thanks in advance. :)
by Ricky  

K1 visa? 2008/5/21 16:26
How about a fiancée visa (K1)?
by Kappa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread