Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Back and forth 2008/5/21 15:56
I went to Japan April 30th to May 6. I want to go back in September and was wondering if this was too soon for immigration to accept me back as a temp visitor. Can anyone clarify this for me.
Thanks!
by Jackson  

Don't think so 2008/5/21 16:32
Taking into account that your previous stay was only for a week; I don't think you'll be having trouble.

Especially the people who stay for the duration of their visa period, then pop out of the country for a couple of days and return to Japan are flagged but I know several people who have done exactly that and just had to answer a couple of questions and then were allowed to get back in. Still no guarantees that they don't ask you a couple of questions what you're going to do during your stay, etc.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

No problem 2008/5/21 20:32
You should have no trouble at all. Plenty of people visit Japan more often and for longer than that- it's when people start trying back to back 90 day stays that Immigration doesn't like it.
by Sira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread