Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Chihuahua puppies in Hiroshima Japan 2008/5/22 17:41
Hi

If you know any Chihuahua breeders in Hiroshima or Fukuyama could you please post them here? I am looking to buy a Chihuahua puppy female. I want to know the parents of the dog so that i can see that the puppy has healty parents and i want to know it is not inborn Thanks everyone who answers :)
by Kelli  

puppies in Japan 2008/5/23 12:21
If you don't read or speak any Japanese you have a tough nut to crack. Japanese dog breeders' websites are becoming more numerous but most puppies are sold through pet shops and internet 'brokers' (for lack of a better term). It's possible for a pet shop to know the breeders and to be able to arrange a visit, but it's not always the case.
THere is a website, www.dogoo.com, which has an area for people to advertise puppies for sale by breed. Both breeders and pet shops advertise on this site, but it's only in Japanese.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

reply to this thread