Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Chisun Grand Akasaka from Narita 2008/5/25 05:05
Hi, in 1 week I will be going on Honeymoon with my new wife, and we are arriving at Tokyo Narita Airport and are staying at Chisun Grand Hotel in Akasaka. This is the subway journey we think we would use to get from Narita to the hotel:

1) Join Pink Toei Asakusa Line at Airport (Narita Kuko)

2) 10 stops to HIGASHI GINZA (A11)

3) Change to Grey Hibiya Line

4) 2 stops to HIBIYA (H8)

5) Change to Green Chiyoda line

6) 3 stops to AKASAKA (C6)

Does that sound like a good route, or should we take a different route?

Also, should be get the NEX+Suica package to get from the airport to the hotel instead? Would this be better? What route would we take from Narita if we use the NEX+Suica package?

Thanks!
by osakawill  

... 2008/5/25 19:16
The most inexpensive option, which is relatively comfortable:

1) Take the Keisei Limited Express from Narita Airport to Keisei-Takasago (1 hour)

2) Take a local train along the Keisei Line to Machiya (12 minutes)

3) Take the Chiyoda Subway Line to Akasaka (22 minutes)

It takes 100 minutes and costs 1140 yen.
by Uji rate this post as useful

. 2008/5/25 19:41
Your hotel's map:
http://www.solarehotels.com/chisun/grand-akasaka/map/detail....

If you choose to take the Narita Express, alight at Tokyo Station, wait for the next Yokosuka Line train on the same platform for 5-8 minutes then get off at Shimbashi, next stop.

From there catch a taxi. It will cost less than 1,000 yen.

Or from Tokyo Station, take the Metro Marunouchi Line to Otemachi, next stop and change to the Chiyoda Line. The transfers aren't that difficult at both stations.

Alternatively, you could take the limousine bus to Akasaka Excel Hotel Tokyu, then catch a taxi or walk to your hotel, though it's more expensive.
http://www.limousinebus.co.jp/en/timetable/narita/akasaka_h....
by optimistk rate this post as useful

Thanks! 2008/5/25 21:44
Thanks guys, I will print out your instructions and take them with us :) Cheers!
by osakawill rate this post as useful

reply to this thread