Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Move to japan 2008/5/27 16:11
I am instrument engineer (42 years old) with 17 years experience (married). I love japan, what chance I can move and get job in japan? Thanks for the advice
by sutopo  

i would 2008/5/28 03:02
i would suggest you find a job before you go! The field your looking for could be harder to find especially if you dont speak japanese go look on web site like gaijin pot to see if you find something . If not i thing its going to be a bit harder to find something wen your there .
by igo rate this post as useful

Japanese 2008/5/28 06:58
At first you should be able to communicate with people in Japanese, unless you are going to work for an American company or somewhere you don't need to speak Japanese. If you find a company you can work at in Japan and they can provide you with a working visa, that's ok, otherwise it would be pretty difficult to get a proper visa to live and work in Japan. If you are willing to work in the other field other than you have learned or experienced (for example, as an English teacher), you could have a chance to work in Japan.
by lily rate this post as useful

reply to this thread