Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Bars and clubs in Fukouka and Osaka 2008/5/28 07:28
I am planning to go down to Fukouka and Osaka for a night out as I have heard both are renowned for a good night out.
Can anyone advise a good area for both citys for a night out till dawn. I am looking for gaijin friendly bars and clubs.
I am planning to be in Fukouka on a Friday night and Osaka on a Thursday night. Is it likely to be busy in ether place and are there enough suitable places to keep me happy until morning. Thanks very much for your help. I look forward to any replys.

Best regards

P
by p  

... 2008/5/28 14:34
I am also going to Japan in two weeks and would like to know of bars/clubs to go to in Osaka.
by Dee rate this post as useful

Kama Sutra 2008/5/28 16:49
...best after midnight. 5F Jumbo building, Hachiman suji, Higashi Shinsaibashi
by dunit rate this post as useful

paru-paro 2008/6/9 00:20
i went in japan for 3years.i introduce this night club in fukouka,yoshii..named paru-paro..pls.visit there and ask my name julie
by julie vega rate this post as useful

Fukuoka 2008/6/9 13:36
I don't know about Osaka, but in Fukuoka the good clubs are Sam and Dave's, which is always crowded on the weekend and the other good one is Happy Cock, they have like 3,000yen nomihodai i think.
by Gaijinjland rate this post as useful

reply to this thread