Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Sakura House Komagome? 2008/5/28 22:17
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience living at Sakura Apartment, Komagome. I just got an apartment there for the summer (about a thousand bucks a month which isn't too bad compared to other stuff I've seen) and wanted to know if the place was good or not. Its a good location, a few mins away from the Yamanote line and about 10 mins from Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. Also, can someone fill me in on what Komagome is like in general? I've never been there and all I remember about it is that they have a famous park. Other than that, I don't know much. Thanks.
by Cary Phillips  

? 2008/6/1 04:12
anyone?
by Cary Phillips rate this post as useful

... 2008/6/1 19:18
Since noone is responding.... Komagome in general is a down-to-earth residential area on the old side, there are several schools around, a lot of shops, and yes, there is one famous park which we go to once in a while (we live in the north-western part of Tokyo) - I would say it's a not-too-anonymous, comfortable location to live in.
by AK (Japanese) rate this post as useful

I used to live in komagome 2008/6/16 07:30
i lived there for a year in a nice little apartment about 5 min from the station. i don't know anything about sakura house as this apartment was through a local real estate agent. but komagome is a nice place to live. i've heard its the least used (fewest people) station on the yamanote line. its got basically everything you need, banks, post office, grocery stores. and the convenience of the yamanote line and namboku line. i really liked living there. its close to the action but really quiet and peaceful. ps rikugien is a beautiful garden. :)
by Kevin rate this post as useful

reply to this thread