Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Used Bicycle Shop in Hiroshima 2008/5/29 16:07
Does anybody know of a shop that sells used mountain bikes in Hiroshima? With the desire for the best and newest there must be plenty of discarded almost new mountain bikes.

Thanks
by Brian  

Exported 2008/6/4 10:33
Good luck most are exported to China and Eastern Europe
by jim rate this post as useful

... 2008/6/4 13:42
I cant recall the name, but there is one near the JR station on the side where the buses are docked.

From the station take a facing the buses, take a right towards the bridge and go under. Walking the side walk opposite of the river, will be a bike store, its right in front of a bike storage area. Shouldnt be too hard to find, despite my poor directions
Typically t
by Kuro rate this post as useful

... 2008/6/4 13:46
By mistake I submitted the message before editing it properly.

Anyways I mean outside the JR station, face the buses and head right. You'll see a bridge, go under and shortly after on the side opposite of the river is a bike shop. It located very close the the bike storage area, so its rather easy to find.

Typically they have a several bikes outside the shop.

Last time I went they didnt have a huge selection of mountain bike, mostly just those 1950's style bikes the Japanese always ride with various attachments like basket and lights installed.
by Kuro rate this post as useful

Shinkasen Side? 2008/6/4 15:09
THanks Kuro I will check it out.
by Brian rate this post as useful

Bike Shop 2008/6/5 15:18
There was one close to peace park museum
by Ben rate this post as useful

reply to this thread