Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Going to Japan.... 2008/6/1 05:21

I "plan" *crosses fingers* to go to Japan in the next two years once I graduate from college. I am a US Citizen. I wanted to know what documents I would need to live in Japan for a couple months.

The other question I had was what kind of programs are there I can take part in to stay in Japan. I am a nursing major so when I graduate I will have a BS in Nursing. I only know of the JET program...anything else out there...

OMG...Nihon...I CAN'T wait...I'll def by crying or something...seriously...

by Jennifer  

... 2008/6/1 08:30
by Uji rate this post as useful

reply to this thread