Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

entering japan 2008/6/2 22:37
i'm a malaysian, travelling alone to japan for a holiday and visiting a friend in tokyo for about 10 days. if my visa is successful, when i reach the airport will there be any problem entering into japan? thanks if anyone can reply.
by wll  

arrival 2008/6/3 17:28
At the Malaysian airport when leaving for Japan expect your passport and visa being checked at airline check-in. During the flight fill in the landing card you will receive from stewardess. After landing at Narita airport follow the other passengers to the immigration counters ( foreign passport ), your passport with the visa will be checked and electronic fingerprints being taken. Then go to luggage claim, take your luggage and pass by the customers officers. If stopped follow their instructions to open luggage/declare goods. After customs you are in the public arrival area where you can meet your friend.
by Peter rate this post as useful

reply to this thread