Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

night trains from Takamatsu to Tokyo? 2008/6/5 03:32
Hi, i know that the sunrise seto goes from Tokyo to Takamatsu. But are there night trains from Takamatsu to Tokyo? if there are, where do i see the timetable?
Thanks!
by juzash  

... 2008/6/5 10:34
Sure, same train goes back to Tokyo each night from Takamatsu
by lester rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/5 11:11
Takamatsu 21:26 -- 7:08hrs(+1) Tokyo
by optimistk rate this post as useful

ordinary rail pass on the night train 2008/6/5 17:54
thanks for your response =) can ordinary rail pass be used to reserve seats on the night train? I bought my ordinary rail pass today, and the lady told me that ordinary rail pass cannot be used to reserve seats! Since the night train is normally rather crowded, isn't it hard to get a seat/nobinobi if i can't reserve in advance?
by juzash rate this post as useful

... 2008/6/6 10:41
you can reserve seat with ordinary or green JR pass with no extra charge. It was extremely hard for me to get a carpet nobinobi seat on my last trip. Actually, I failed to book even one reservation on my itineary last time and end up spending 10500yen for a solo room but it was very much worth it in my opinion.
Anyhow, keep trying at the reservation center and make a contingency plan like using another night train.
by lester rate this post as useful

reply to this thread