Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How do I obtain a C.O.E? 2008/6/5 14:50
I want to got o college in Osaka, Japan and I was going to apply for a visa but it said I have to have the Certificate of Eligibility first. So I have been searching for it but I dont know where to go to get it so can someone please help me with this problem
Thank you
by yani12  

re 2008/6/5 18:11
Certificate of Eligibility is issued by the Japanese ministry of justice department. In most case,when you apply as international student,the school admission office will apply it for you. After you get all papers sent back to you,then go to Japan embasy for visa application process.
by . rate this post as useful

reply to this thread