Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

how can i get visa 2008/6/5 16:56
im one year married to a japanese citizen but since our marriage i never apply my visa because of so many consequenses in our relationship and for now we are separated but not yet legally divorce.we have one child and she is with me now
by asukab  

Spouse visa 2008/6/6 09:37

You don't mention your nationality or where you are living, but if you are married to a Japanese national, you can apply for a spouse visa at your local immigration office in Japan or Japanese embassy outside Japan. Having said that, it could be difficult if you are separated, as Immigration ask a lot of questions to confirm that you are actually married and living together.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

can i obtain visa 2008/6/7 13:29
hi dave thanks for the advice but i want to ask one more question im filipina, im here in japan right now.can i obtain spouse visa without my husband and divorce him for we are not compatible to each other, for being irresponsible in some ways..

by asukab rate this post as useful

reply to this thread