Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

How to get Kat-Tun ticket 2008/6/15 15:35
I will go to japan on august and I plan to go to KAT-TUN concert. But I still get no idea how to get this, because I'm not japanese and do not live there, and I'm not FC member also. That's why couldnt go join the balloting.
I hope someone tell me about where to get it or even help me to buy? Thank you so much!
by Chantal  

At concert venues? 2008/6/15 22:07
Hi ! I'm going to Kat-tun concert at Tokyo Dome. A japanese friend help to do the balloting for me, and i was lucky enough. I can't help you on getting the concert tix. but i'm sure there will be people selling the tix ilegally outside the concert venues. But be prepared to pay up to 30,000 yen for a tix = US$500++

if you're lucky enough you'll get cheaper if you bargain for it. but the cheapest i got during one of Arashi concert was 20,000 yen = US300++ but who knows you'll be lucky.
by Chamomile herb rate this post as useful

got it from 2008/7/3 17:26
I got my ticket from this link:
http://ticketto.livejournal.com/581.html

they are very nice, and help me a lot to get me the ticket. Easy to talk to, and it was very helpful that they call me after made my payment. I think you should try. And plus, the prices arent as high as others (if you want to pay someone to help you to get the ticket)
hope to meet you there in the con!
by ira rate this post as useful

reply to this thread