Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Gift wrapping service in Tokyo 2008/6/16 02:11
Hi

Does anyone know of a store where I could get a gift wrapped? Nothing big. Perhaps some paper craft store? Hints, clues welcome.

I guess I can always go to Tokyu hands to buy a box, paper, tape and some ribbon, but it's not convenient!... :-)
by Odin  

gift wrapping service 2008/6/18 00:57
In Japan, you can get a gift wrapped for free at almost every shop except supermarkets, convenience stores, 100 yen shops and other stores selling groceries and daily commodities. Even most liquor shops offer gift wrapping service.

Just saying "rappingu onegai shimasu" or "purezento / gifuto yo desu" at the counter will work.
by mm rate this post as useful

. 2008/6/18 10:50
I think Odin is looking for a place that can wrap an item that was bought/prepared elsewhere. I do recall that there is such a service but I can't find one at the moment. I don't think supermarkets will do that for you, and even if they do, they won't do much of a fancy job, but I guess it won't hurt to ask.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread