Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

travel time btwn Yokota & Yokosuka? 2008/6/27 03:55
I am going to Yokota, and my husband is going to Yokosuka. I would like to live somewhere in the middle, and I am wondering if that is a possibility. I am wondering if anyone has any advice on how the situation is going to workout.
by Lacey  

between Yokosuka and Yokota 2008/6/27 17:50
Well, you've got a tough situation there. Yokota and Yokosuka are not really in good positions in relation to each other; it doesn't seem far on a map but driving between the two can be hellish depending on traffic.
Yokota is basically in Fussa City. Near Hachioji.

I assume you're both military - I don't have much to offer but if your husband (he's going to Yokosuka, right?) is going to be on a ship, he is going to spend many days at sea, so moving somewhere so he can be close will not benefit him 100% of the time. You might take a look at having at least one of you being able to travel by train to work, as that will save on gas money.
by Spendthrift rate this post as useful

reply to this thread