Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Place to stay in Tokyo for three weeks 2008/6/28 08:40
Hey guys. I'll be studying abroad for a year @ Waseda University starting mid-September. I found my own apartment (via TokyoRent) right near Waseda; the problem is, it vacates in early October. However, I have to be in Tokyo by 9/16 -- so I would need a place to stay for three weeks.

What are the best options? I looked at Weekly Mansions but most of them are too expensive (they exceed the rent of my new apartment!). Guesthouses, I searched for, but most have a minimum stay of one month.

Should I just stay at a guesthouse and pay one month rent and leave three weeks after I move-in? The only thing I'd lose is my deposit (30000Y~) I'm assuming. Specifically, I was looking into Sakura House, but any other options?

Anyway, I've searched through way too many Japanese housing sites, so any advice from you guys will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!
by bamBAM  

New Koyo? 2008/6/28 23:41
Stay here for 3 weeks. 2500 yen a night.
by Ichinensei rate this post as useful

reply to this thread