Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Kudan Language&CultureSchool, feed back? 2008/7/1 22:16
Hi!
I am going to study at Kudan language and culture school; this October, and I am going to be there for several months. I have signed up for the intensive course;, but I wonder, does that mean that you don't get to do any activities and such. I am also going to stay at the student dormitory, is it easy to make friends there? Would you recommend this school? How are the teachers and staff?

I have been searching everywhere for some feed back. If you are going to study there or have studied there, please share your; experience.

Also if you have a question post it, someone, maybe even I might be able to answer it.

Thank you in advance. Best regards / Gita
by Gita  

Kudan and WLE 2008/7/2 11:00
Yes, I went to this school last year through WLE and I'll be going this month again to the same school, but this time without WLE. Kudan itself has lots of activities, but WLE organizes every weekend (for a small amount, if your not with WLE).

First time? Japanese lvl? Friends? This is somehow individual and hard to answer. You will be probably spending your time doing some sightseeing since time goes real fast and Japan ist so big and lots of things to see.

Good luck to your adventure and try not to get yourself lost. It took me 20 min to find the exit of the Train station in Ueno since it was my first time. not to mention also in Shinjuku Train Station :)
by Kage rate this post as useful

thanx 2008/9/6 19:34
Thank you for your reply ^^.
Well my plane ticket is booked now so no turning back. But since your actually returning to the same school, you must have had a pleasant stay. I am looking forward to this, yaay.
by Gita rate this post as useful

reply to this thread