Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Super Hotel Breakfast time 2008/7/4 22:46
Does anyone knows what time Super Hotel Chain usually serves its breakfast?
by kowit  

How would you know ? 2008/7/5 21:50
One would have to guess 0700-0900 like everybody else but it's interesting that their web site makes no mention. It does say however that they may charge up to Y1000 for it.
I'll stick with Toyoko. I know exactly when breakfast is ready because I keep the cereal in my room and the milk in the fridge. Now and then I go down for the free breakfast just to get a coffee. There are only so many rice cakes that my western taste can endure.
by RodW rate this post as useful

To Each His Own 2008/7/6 01:35
I can't answer your actual question, but I will say that in defense of Super Hotel, the one I stayed in (Takamatsu) about a year ago had by far the best breakfast I have seen in a hotel in that price range, and it was free. I had earlier seen the picture on their web site and thought "yeah, sure, there's no WAY it will be anything like this," but it was actually quite an accurate depiction. I was amazed: http://www.superhotel.co.jp/breakfast/index.html

As I recall, the breakfast hours were pretty standard. It might have started before 7 but maybe not. And if you go down too late they might run out of things, although as I recall they did a fairly good job keeping it stocked.

Although I have to admit that Super Hotel isn't quite my cup of tea I would consider staying at one again under the right circumstances, and in good part because I enjoyed the breakfast so much. (Of course, each site is different and others might not be as good as the one I stayed in.)
by Uma rate this post as useful

reply to this thread