Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

JET Programme? 2008/7/7 09:18
O.K. so i am training to be a C.N.A. here in the U.S.A. and i plan after high school to get my bachelors degree in Travel & Tourism or Business and my minor in Japanese Language.

I wanted to know, because i have poor handwriting will that affect my ability to join the programme? also if i have a background in health will this liken my chances in being chosen?

Thank you for your help
by JamminJustin  

... 2008/7/7 10:19
I wanted to know, because i have poor handwriting will that affect my ability to join the programme?

Only if your handwriting is so bad that they can't read your application. Other than that there is no other time that your handwriting is seen in the admissions process.

also if i have a background in health will this liken my chances in being chosen?

It will likely have no impact on your application.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

typed only 2008/7/7 10:46
usa jet applications are typed & submitted online. no worries about your handwriting.
by on jet now rate this post as useful

interesting question 2008/7/7 14:10
i've also wondered this - i am about to go through a few interviews for some english schools and i worry whether my handwriting will cost me a job. i have very poor penmanship. it's definitely readable but looks childish and the fact that i'm left handed and the ink smears over the page when i write does not help!
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread