Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Monster Hunter Game Series 2008/7/9 00:01
is monster hunter really as big as they say it is there. not many people know about it here.when i go to japan will they know the game im talking about if i ask someone?
by Shawn89Shawn  

Monster Hunter 2008/7/9 12:27
The game was hugeeeee a couple months back and many people here in Japan would know about it when you bring it up.

I still see kids playing against each other via wifi as well as many adults playing on the subway.
by Dan rate this post as useful

Dragon Quest 2008/7/9 16:28
Yes many people still play Monster hunter, especially the newly released PSP G2 edition.

But what rivals monster hunter is DRAGON Quest!..that is in just about every electronic store/ dvd store and games store going!

And gundam games cant forget those. Cracking up around 300+ now
by momo rate this post as useful

Yep, Monsterhunter & Gundam 2008/7/9 19:42
Yes, Monster Hunter has been - and still is - pretty big.

But as "momo" mentions, Gundam is HUGE, and has been for many years now. Some Arcades has whole floors/areas dedicated to Gundam, with "Gundam battle Arenas" with 20+ machines linked-up for huge battles. (Pretty amazing to look at, nomatter if you're into the thing or not!)
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

reply to this thread