Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Trash? 2008/7/11 10:49
Today, I missed the designated time for trash disposal in the neighborhood I'm staying. I know it's a big no-no to put out trash before the designated time. I'm moving out of this Saturday and the next trash day is not until Monday. Would it be best if I just left the trash bags on the balcony for the owner to take care of when she gets back? I don't know if she'd appreciate the trash bags rotting in her kitchen...
by M  

Trash 2008/7/11 15:16
No, don't leave it in the apartment or on the balcony. I suggest you either tell the rental agency your dilemma (and actually get permission to do what you intend to do) or ask a friend or neighbor to accept your trash until the next trash collection day. If you can't speak Japanese well, then choose based on this.

But leaving trash behind is not a good idea. I'm sure whichever country you are from, there is a "trash day". If you were a tenant moving out and missed trash day, I don't think the landlord would appreciate you leaving it around.
by Ray rate this post as useful

Conbini 2008/7/11 22:49
Take it in bits and pieces to different convenience stores....or if you've got a brass neck drop it all off at the one...
they are used to it...people empty out the rubbish in their cars at them all the time.
If you're worried about what they will think just buy a pack of gum to ease your conscience .

by EQuinn rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/7/11 22:51
Thanks for the suggestions, y'all. I got the situation handled.
by M rate this post as useful

reply to this thread