Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tour Package for Kyushu 2008/7/11 18:55
Hi,

I`m trying to find if there is a tour package for Kyushu. Some packages i have come across cover Tokyo and some other places in addition to Kyushu but i`m looking for one that covers Kyushu only. I`m flexible with the specifics of the packages but generally it must cover accomodation and transport.And it can be abt 5-10 days in duration.

On the same note, can anyone tell me what the@cheapest way (using public transportation of course!) to go to Kyushu from Kyoto is?

THx in advance
by Aneesh  

. 2008/7/12 10:27
We found that overnight ferries are a good deal and will take one from Osaka to Kitakyushu.
We are doing Nth Kyushu on our own and there are 3&5 day train and bus passes which may be of use.
by Connie Chiwa rate this post as useful

More details 2008/7/12 11:17
Hi Connie,

Thx for your reply.

Can you give me more details on the overnight ferries you reffered to? e.g the name of the transport company, cost etc. As well as details of where i can get the 3-5 passes of the buses/trains.

Thanks a lot
by Aneesh rate this post as useful

. 2008/7/13 15:40
Osaka - Kitakyushu ferry ; Meimon Taiyo Ferry Co.Ltd.
1700-520
1950-820
Y6880
Look at JNTO site for JR Kyushu Railpass etc.
by Connie Chiwa rate this post as useful

reply to this thread