Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Counter strike computer game 2008/7/12 00:07
Hey guys/gals,
I love playing the computer game "counter strike" . Are there servers in Japan that my computer will pick up so I can play when I move there? The time difference will be to great for me to play on my friends server back in the states.
by Ryan  

Tough one. 2008/7/13 21:43
I can only say, i've noticed that Counterstrike and similar first person shooters, are not popular at all in Japan. (its even hard to find this type of games for home consoles and PC's)

Not much help i know - but just so you know what to expect.
by Th0mas24 rate this post as useful

.... 2008/7/13 22:16
:(((( That sucks. Would you have any idea if I would be able to join a server in the states from japan and still have a quick connection? Thanks for your help!
by Ryan rate this post as useful

... 2008/7/13 23:03
I've played Counterstrike in Japan. With a fast enough connection it doesn't really matter where the server is as long as you can get a good connection to it.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

... 2008/7/14 01:04
Really? Cool. I was hoping I could, for some reason I love playing that game. Thanks bro.
by Ryan rate this post as useful

FPS VS RPG 2008/7/15 11:17
Here's how it goes.

Japan=RPG Land

US=FPS Land

don't expect much.
by Brian rate this post as useful

... 2008/7/15 14:13
Here's how it goes.

Japan=RPG Land

US=FPS Land

don't expect much.

Good thing then that the internet is worldwide. While the people you play against may not be in Japan, you can always play with people in the US assuming that you are online at the same time of course.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

Um... 2008/7/16 07:17
I don't know about FPS not being that popular. I saw quite a few of them in arcades while I was there. In fact I spent at least a few hours standing around waiting for my friend to finish whatever one he had recently discovered.
by Kelly rate this post as useful

CS 2008/7/16 15:06
I like FPS and RPG too.
This is my favourite game ^^

It was my first FPS game.......^^
by GeriHUN rate this post as useful

reply to this thread