Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Question about Tokyo 2008/7/14 09:00
Dear Sir,
How far is Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal from Tsukuba express train station at Tokyo?

I will be staying at Tsukuba for work. However, I have one free day. I plan to take the Tsukuba Express train to Tokyo early morning that day and take a 1-day Tokyo tour.
I need to be a Hamamatsucho bus terminal at 9 am in order to catch the tour bus.
If I arrive at Tsukuba Express train station at Tokyo (Akihabara I think), how far is Hamamatsucho bus station from Akihabara train station?

Could I take a cab? How much would the cab ride be? Alternatively, is there a subway train I could take from Akihabara to Hamamatsucho?

Many thanks for your help.
Best regards,
Jodi
by jodi  

Akihabara to Hamamatsucho 2008/7/14 10:03
Jodi,

I'm not exactly sure where the bus terminal is at Hamamatsucho, but I imagine it is close to the station. Hamamatsucho is approximately a 10-minute ride on the JR Yamanote Line southward from Akihabara station.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

reply to this thread