Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

100 V - 110 V problem 2008/7/20 00:09
Hi I'm traveling to Japan (from Europe) with my JVC camcorder, and need to recharge the battery, but it says 110V-240V, 50Hz/60Hz

Do I need a transformer, If yes, where can I buy it?
by jenny  

110v -240v 2008/7/20 10:35
Hi Jenny,

You will not need a transformer but you will need a plug for the Japanese socket. It has 2 pins with the pins set at about a 45 degree angle.
by Yahatacookie 1 rate this post as useful

Japanese Plugs 2008/7/20 10:42
Hi Jenny,
Sorry I got a bit confused.
Check the link below for the type of plug used in Japan
by Yahatacookie 1 rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/7/20 19:32
Thank you

I have the 2 pins plug, the one in the picture :), so I will be okay without anything else?

thats good :)
by Jenny rate this post as useful

reply to this thread