Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

From College to Japan? 2008/7/21 09:51
How do you transfer to a college in Japan? I plan on going to college here in America and I want to know what would be the process of switching to a Japanese college/university? Also, after I've graduated, what would be the best way to continue my life in Japan? Things like changing visas etc. Thank you!
by DustyRose  

... 2008/7/21 17:39
it would be easier to just apply to a japanese university initially instead of transferring credits. yes of course credits can be transferred but you're going to have to find a university here that speaks english and that will accept credits from your university. it is going to be a big pain in the ass. you can also look at doing an exchange program between your universities but those generally only last a year.

as far as visa stuff after university i would not bother worrying about it, you haven't even entered university yet, it's way far off. after you have a degree just find a job and make sure your employer helps you sort out your visa issues.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread