Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Fireworks, private display 2008/7/22 12:46
Hi,
I watched a program on Japanese TV last night about fireworks and one company offer a private display service. however, I didn't write down the website.
Did anyone watch the same program and catch the website or does anyone know any other websites i can check out??
Thanks very much
by jeffers1  

? 2008/7/23 02:01
You don't even remember the chanel or the hour or whether it was night or day? It would be much easier to check a detailed TV guide if you knew these things.
by Uco rate this post as useful

Oops 2008/7/23 11:17
No, unfortunately i don't remember which channel. It was on around 9 pm on regular TV, not cable. Sorry I can't give more info.
I just wonder if anyone remembers the company offering the fireworks displays.
Thanks
by jeffers1 rate this post as useful

. 2008/7/23 12:26
I forgot to ask if it was Tokyo area of not.

Actually I can't find anything like it in the Metropolitan. On July 21st 9:00pm, starting from channel 1 they were broadcasting, news, cooking, history special, fighting match, drama series, the debate program TV Tuckle, and the only other one left is this;
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/samaazu2/

Does it look familiar? If so, why not contact Terebi Tokyo for details. TV stations are supposed to answer questions like those. Otherwise, contact every station you can think of.
by Uco rate this post as useful

hmm 2008/7/23 13:08
Uco,
thanks but i checked the link, it wasn't the same show. Just to confuse things more i live in Chiba so it could have been a Chiba channel although i don't think it was. Maybe it was on at 8? Sorry my info is so vague.
I will keep checking the TV pages and see what I can find.
In the meantime if anyone knows any companies that do private firework displays please post.
Thanks
by jeffers1 rate this post as useful

update 2008/7/26 06:18
I'd be interested in this also. Any updates?
by Rocky rate this post as useful

reply to this thread