Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

American Baseball. 2008/7/24 07:37
If I move to Japan to teach english, how easy or hard will it be for me to catch the Red Sox games on television? are they show in tokyo, and will i need an expensive expanded cable plan in order to see them?
by Gnicklas  

hmm 2008/7/24 12:24
you can catch highlights of most games here but if you want the full blown game you'll need to buy into a foreign channels package or get a satellite dish and try to catch the signal. you may also be able to find the games online or through an online broadcaster service.
by winterwolf rate this post as useful

Hard to catch 2008/7/25 13:09
It's going to be hard for you to catch the Red Sox on TV other than on days Matsuzaka is slated to start. The main reason is probably just the fact that nobody likes the Red Sox other than folks from Boston. haha.

In all seriousness though, if you want to catch them, get the MLB TV online package where you can watch every single game on your PC on demand.
by Bud rate this post as useful

Bud, 2008/7/26 02:29
The main reason is probably just the fact that nobody likes the Red Sox other than folks from Boston.

That is just mean. Although, it is true.
by Paul (from Atlanta) rate this post as useful

Slingbox 2008/7/26 02:31
Another possibility is Slingbox. If you can get your parents or someone you know back in Boston to hook it up to their satellite or cable box, you can access their tv from the internet anywhere in the world.
by Paul rate this post as useful

reply to this thread