Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo sightseeing tour by bicycling 2008/7/29 11:17
Hi guy, thanks for your forum. I have been to Japan last year for 10 days. It's was amazing! I know there is a seeghtseeing by bicycling tour around tokyo in summer time start around 9/11am last until 3/4pm. I saw the tour anywhere else in this site in June. I can't find wher about. Please let me know if u know coz I'm going back to Japan next months.
Regards
Gues
by Gues  

Bike tours 2008/7/30 23:10
Gues,

there are different pages that recommend tours. A scheduled one including rental bike is qs www.sportsworld.co.jp/oedo qe
Matzon
by Matzon rate this post as useful

another recommendation 2008/7/31 08:03
Here's link to another organized tour. cycle-tokyo.cycling.jp/guide
by jitensha otoko rate this post as useful

Tokyo sightseeing tour by bicycling 2008/8/1 22:41
Hi guys (Matzon
& jitensha otoko
) thank you very much for your attention. Matzon your information is very helpful. I believe is from the http://www.sportsworld.co.jp/oedo/en/index.htm where I found that information, but is not very clear than I saw before. I remember to see more information about that. Thanks anyway.
jitensha otoko the link you sent to me is not working. Can you please send it again. I'll appreciate.
Gues
by gues rate this post as useful

reply to this thread