Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Any lost and found in Fukuoka? 2008/8/4 21:37
I attended my brother's wedding on August 3 at JAL Skyview Hotel in Fukuoka, and JAL then hired a private bus to go to Omuta. After changing out from the wedding and getting to Omuta, I lost my Canon camera in a green sleeve, and I've tried to call the hotel and the bus station...is there an online lost and found or another way to report with the koban to try to find this lost item????
by Wendy Hsu  

.. 2008/8/5 23:15
Items found in the premises of hotels and public transportations are usually kept by them for about a week or so before they are sent to the police.

So at least at this point, it's best to try to contact the hotel or bus company by either phone, fax or email. Be sure you get a reply.

I've never heard of anyone contacting the police via the internet in a foreign language. If you are still in Japan, you can contact any koban in Japan and they will make a report and transfer it for you. If you can't reach the koban yet are not certain where you lost it, try asking the hotel or bus company for help anyway.

Otherwise, contact your travel agency or tour guide, who I assume is the wedding couple.
by Uco rate this post as useful

reply to this thread