Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Hello Kitty products 2008/8/7 16:02
Hi

Can I know if Sanrio Shops the best to look for Hello Kitty products, or there are other cheaper/wide variety options around? I am looking for shops around Shinjuku area.

Thank you.
by Apple  

. 2008/8/17 19:19
Hi...any suggestions on this?
by Apple rate this post as useful

HK 2008/8/17 20:15
Even some 100 yen shops carry Hello Kitty goods- it depends what you are looking for exactly. Sanrio shops will have the best range.
by Sira rate this post as useful

Hello Kitty shop 2008/8/17 21:19
Ado-Hok Shinjuku has largest Hello Kitty Shop in Japan. The department store is on 3-15-11 Shinjuku in Shinjuku Sanchome. Phone 03-3354-2100. I think this is the best place to go.
by bobo rate this post as useful

Tk u! 2008/8/17 21:36
Thank you both for your replies.

I am looking for a gift for kid(probably a watch), so probably will not be getting the ones from 100yen shop.

Bobo, isit far to walk from Keio Plaza Hotel to the Hello Kitty shop?
Actually I have a list of shops to go to but not sure how to find the place with the addresses...
by Apple rate this post as useful

Sanrio Gift Gate 2008/8/18 13:22
Sanrio Gift Gate is in Ikebukuro, just a few stations from Shinjuku. Take the Seibu exit or East exit, it's about 5 minutes walk across the street. I believe it's next to the KFC (if the KFC's still there).

'S' is the exit and 'G' is Sanrio Git Gate on the map.

http://navi.mapion.co.jp/route/search?m=2&sp=2jGV0170zHB128&...

Cheers
by manu7d rate this post as useful

reply to this thread