Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Tokyo motorcycle section/area. 2008/8/15 21:28
I have heard there is a section of Tokyo with a high concentration of motorcycle stores. If this is true could someone please identify the area. I need to give some visitors a name to give the taxi driver. Thank you.
by Keith Sheeley  

Ueno 2008/8/18 15:16
It's located about 100m northeast of JR Ueno Station
by Sandy rate this post as useful

bikes 2008/8/19 05:13
Don't have your friends take a cab anywhere in Tokyo! have then go to Ueno JR station by the JR Yamanote line from wherever you/ they are. ask them to exit the station by the Asakusa exit and turn left, walking with the station by their left side. A few blocks past the exit they will see a small street right across the street they are on (Past the Astil hotel) with bikes parked on that street. Can't remember if it is just before or after a high school. That bikes street used to be on the Lonely Planet Ueno map.
by Monkey see rate this post as useful

Tokyo motorcycle section/area. 2008/8/19 05:19
Thanks so much to everyone that responded. I appreciate the help and my friends were able to locate the motorcycle shops. Thanks again!!
by Keith Sheeley rate this post as useful

reply to this thread