Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Car accessories shops in Tokyo? 2008/8/19 18:18
Hi,
Where I can find most car accessories shops in Tokyo? If you know, pls. advise the shops addresses and how to get to there? Many thanks.
by Vivi CHEUNG  

Super Autobacs 2008/8/19 20:38
Super Autobacs is a huge store in Shinonome (東雲) which is only a few stops away from another famous tourist spot Odaiba (台場). You can reach both places by にんかい線. And Super Autobacs is located just next to the train station, you can't miss it.
Cheers
by Stephen rate this post as useful

correction 2008/8/19 20:53
My mistake. It should be りんかい線 instead. If you are going from Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ikebukuro take Yamanote to Osaki(大崎) then connect to りんかい線 (you have to go out and walk across the street to connect but there are signs). I believe the kanji for りんかい is 臨海線 but they always use hiragana instead.
Cheers

Rinkai Line update 2008/8/19 21:09
Stephen,

If you are going from Shinjuku/Shibuya/Ikebukuro take Yamanote to Osaki(大崎) then connect to りんかい線 (you have to go out and walk across the street to connect but there are signs).

If you are heading to Odaiba or Shinonome on the Rinkai Line, just catch a direct (Shinkiba-bound) train from Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, or Shibuya. Even if you take another JR line (Yamanote or Shonan Shinjuku Line) to Osaki, the change only involves crossing over to another platform, so you certainly don't want to leave the station and head outside.
by Dave in Saitama rate this post as useful

.. 2008/8/19 21:20
Hi Dave, I remembered that I had to walk out of the station for the connection last time. Perhaps I was connecting at Shinkiba (新木場). Anyway sorry for the confusion.
Cheers

it must be the Tuesday effect 2008/8/19 21:47
Sorry Dave & Vivi. I have finally recalled that the one you have to leave the station for connection is Yurikamome Line from Shinbashi which is the elevatetd & automated rail system. Again sorry for all the confusion ...... Will buy you a drink if I happen to run into you in Tokyo.
Cheers

reply to this thread