Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

Pilot Job Interview 2008/8/20 02:03
Dear All,

I have a pilot interview next month in Japan.
Does anyone have any general guidelines for an interview in Japan? Any do's and don'ts.
Thanks.
by fogrunner  

pprune.org 2008/8/20 13:27
I'm not sure if you are aware of it but you should probably search on the pprune.org forums and possibly ask your question there. Lots of good information for pilots.
by pprune rate this post as useful

Job interview Japan 2008/8/20 19:24
Thank you. PPrune is a good resource. What I am looking for is some general guidelines for interviewing with a Japanese company. Does not have to be aviation related. Looking for dos and don'ts. I do not want to offend anyone unintentionally.
Thanks
by fogrunner rate this post as useful

Job interview 2008/8/20 23:53
Wear a (conservative) suit and don't show any visible tattoos.
If you do a search for 'job interview' in this forum, some other useful suggestions will pop up.
by Kappa rate this post as useful

thanks 2008/8/21 00:30
thank you
by fogrunner rate this post as useful

Oops 2009/3/25 06:26
Don't do what my brother did way back in the 1960s during an interview with the RAF in England.

They asked him if he had ever taken drugs and he replied "Yes, of course...":-(
by Maj (guest) rate this post as useful

study the company 2009/3/25 07:52
Learn as much as you can about the company. The interviewers may ask you why you want to join the company. Ask questions at the end of the interview.
by Natsuki (guest) rate this post as useful

reply to this thread