Home
Back

Dear visitor, if you know the answer to this question, please post it. Thank you!

Note that this thread has not been updated in a long time, and its content might not be up-to-date anymore.

price of canon EOS Kiss X2 in tokyo? 2008/8/28 16:17
What's the price now for this camera (body only)? I already saw the post in this forum but it is old and i hope the price is cheaper now.
I planned to trip in Tokyo next october.

Another question: yodobashi and other shops sell this camera only with japanese menu (of the camera) and manual or english (other languages are preferred) too.

Another little question: prices are the same at yodobashi in shinjuku as yodobashi akihabara?

Thank you very much!!
by Christian  

... 2008/8/28 16:45
you can check current prices at http://www.kakaku.com but expect the prices to be a little higher at Yodobashi. The prices should be the same between the two branches of Yodobashi but sometimes they can vary.

Here's a search for the Canon Kiss X2 body:

http://kakaku.com/item/00490111109/

The Japanese model comes with a Japanese manual. Other language manuals can be downloaded from Canon's website. You can change the menus in the camera to English (In the settings menu look for 言語 which will be set to 日本 by default). Try playing with the floor model to check what other language settings are available before you buy.

Some stores sell international versions which are usually set to English by default, and come with English manuals. The biggest difference is that they come with an international warranty, but are more expensive than the domestic models.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

a 2008/8/28 17:00
Another thing: prices are all tax included or not?
by Christian rate this post as useful

... 2008/8/28 17:35
Taxes are included (5% consumption tax). Some stores offer duty-free shopping for foreigners. This can only be done at the store, i.e. there is no tax refund available at the airport, and not all stores offer the service.
by yllwsmrf rate this post as useful

reply to this thread